What Sets Evolving Apart
Evolving is a comprehensive design services firm headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. We strive for mutual, sustainable success with our clients by focusing on relationships, clear communication and doing what is right.
We bring a variety of complementary strengths to the table. Our team has many years experience in complex and multifaceted engineering projects.
Evolving builds every project on the most important foundation – meaningful relationships with our clients. As a full service engineering firm, we are strategic ADVOCATES who are committed to developing and delivering solutions that exceed the expectations of the most daunting challenges. With Evolving’s EXPERTISE and a focus on redefining “business as usual,” our team approaches each unique client project with upfront and transparent key principles. Top-of-the-line TECHNOLOGY, innovative ideas, and the meaningful rapport we maintain in our relationships shape the way we reach our client’s ultimate goal and propel them to success.
State of Texas HUB Certified
Our Approach is Built on 5 Key Principles
Put relationships first.
Our clients, our team, and our community. We believe it all starts with relationships. We do what’s right so we can stand together with respect and integrity. We build a partnership culture with our clients and our team so we can achieve mutual, sustainable success.
Treat others as we want to be treated.
This is our foundation for putting relationships first. It sounds simple, but it is the way we approach every relationship, whether clients or the newest member of our team.
Be responsive, and communicate always.
We know process and how to overcome challenges, but often the biggest surprises can come from a lack of communication. We communicate clearly and consistently to keep our clients and team informed. We are responsive, on time and on budget.
Have an evolution mindset.
We approach challenges differently because we believe we must always be learning. We continually pursue the practical application of new technologies and innovative solutions to our work. Strong relationships help us continually evolve our processes and deliver our services simply and efficiently.
Our clients, our team, and our community depend on us to do what we say. We perform due diligence, work hard to achieve goals, and hold each other accountable for successes and failures. We continually evaluate progress and adjust if needed.
What our clients are saying…
- "I've been working with Evolving since 2010, and I trust John and his team 100%."Dr. Bernardo Peña
- "Samantha, You and your team at Evolving have been vital to the success of our real estate development projects since 2014. Prior to meeting you, we had worked with five or six civil engineers during the past fifteen years at Retail Plazas. Since meeting you and John Cornelsen, we have worked with your company exclusively…"Trey HodgeRetail Plazas
- “Evolving Texas uses the latest technology in its interoffice communication platforms and applications that make teamwork less of an effort than other places I have worked. Apps like Asana, Harvest and Slack are prime examples. The team cohesion in Evolving is phenomenal and I think it’s, in part, due to how Evolving leverages technology.”Ticha Mhlanga CEng MICEEvolving Texas
- “The culture of Evolving Texas is relaxed and casual, but serious.”Ticha Mhlanga CEng MICEEvolving Texas
- "I was introduced to John Cornelsen and Evolving when we developed The Phoenix Apartments in the Near Southside in Fort Worth. I asked a mutual friend about John, as we'd not met before. "John is of the highest character," I was told. I was not disappointed. Through many of the challenges we faced on this project, from an engineering standpoint, John always made himself available to help keep us on track through myriad issues. Without his personal involvement and commitment, we would have been hard-pressed to complete the project on time."Stephen EisnerPrincipal, Eisner Equities
- "Evolving Texas has been a favorite civil engineer of mine over the past 8 years. They are brilliant when it comes to problem solving, thinking outside the box and creative engineering to save on costs. Not to mention they meet schedules, deadlines and stay in budget."Larae TuckerVertical Construction Management